Imperator FLA 3.3
Old versionsSee all
Imperator FLA generates Flex projects and FLA files with Flash 6 (MX), Flash 7 (MX 2004), Flash 8, Flash 9 (CS3) or Flash 10 (CS4) library from the selected input SWF (compiled with Adobe's/Macromedia's Flash or Adobe's Flex) and thereby makes it possible to alter the content of a SWF even when the corresponding Flex project or FLA document got lost. Furthermore it gives you the opportunity to extract all classes (*.as and *.mxml files) and included media files (pictures, sounds and videos) to separate files on your system.
- Buttons (eliminating graphically identical buttons)
- Classes (extracting the *.as files relative to the destination path)
- Components (with initialized variables)
- Environment Settings (backgroundcolor, framerate, height, width, etc.)
- Frame Labels
- Library Linkages
- Mask Layers
- Media Importpaths (for extracted media-files)
- Morph Shapes
- Sound Events
- Sprites (MovieClips)
- All Timelines (rearranging them under FLA-compatible terms).